About Bundy Homes
A dedicated team of professionals, lead by Michael and Debra Randall, is the key to our ongoing record of happy customers with quality homes. Find out more about the people you’ll be working with at Bundy Homes.
Michelle, Timothy, Brendan
The Reece Plumbing Team
The Carpet Court Team
The Master Cabinets Team
Best Value and Uncompromising Quality
Bundy Homes has always operated on these two principles. When we started in 1994 we wanted to create a company that was competitive on price with bigger builders but also offered the attention to detail and personal attention of a small family business.
It took a lot of hard work developing relationships with suppliers and securing the services of the best tradespeople and sub-contractors. However, we did it and we maintain those solid relationships to this day.
What does that mean for you?
A quality home built with meticulous attention to detail and the highest possible standard of workmanship and materials at the best possible price to achieve those standards.
Our customers come from a variety of situations and different stages of their life.
- Some of our customers are ‘empty nesters’ who are at a stage in life when they have the finances to build their ultimate dream home.
- Some of our customers are moving on to their second or third home and want to upgrade to a home that fits with their family needs
- Some are young couples just beginning their home ownership adventure
- Some are astute investors looking to build a quality investment property
Maintaining Quality Partnerships
We use Bundaberg’s most skilled and reliable tradespeople and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers of quality materials. When you build with Bundy Homes, you enjoy the benefits of the relationships we have cemented over a long period of time.
Bundaberg Is Our Home
We love the Bundaberg region and we know the Bundaberg region. We have an in-depth knowledge of the specific regulations and the characteristics of all the different areas from the bush to the beach.
We don’t generally venture outside our home territory because we can’t confidently offer the same guarantees and the same level of expertise.
However, we do build in all areas of the Bundaberg region including Bundaberg city, coastal areas, and inland centres.
Through the business alone, we provide work that supports over 100 local families. Outside our business, we also support, not sponsor, several local community groups and events including:
- Pacific Surfriders
- Salvation Army
- Bargara Golf Club
- Red Collar Rescue
- Burnett Heads Lighthouse Festival
Note: We don’t provide support as a marketing exercise and don’t request exposure in return.
Bundy Homes is the proud winner of 44 HIA and QMBA Awards over the past 25 years!
HIA Awards for 2021
- Project Home of the Year (Caloundra to Agnes Water Region)
- Kitchen of the Year – $30,000-$50,000 (Caloundra to Agnes Water Region)
- Kitchen of the Year – Overall (Caloundra to Agnes Water Region)
HIA Awards for 2019
HIA Awards for 2018
- Best Kitchen (Wide Bay)
- Custombuilt Home of the Year $300K – $500K Finalist (Wide Bay)
HIA Awards for 2017
- Custombuilt Home of the Year (Wide Bay) – $500k to $750k
- Kitchen of the Year (Wide Bay)
- Best Use of Face Brick (Wide Bay and Sunshine Coast)
Wide Bay Display Home of the Year for 2016
Ready to start the conversation? Let us call you!
... or if you would prefer, send us an email.